- If you are a Savor Brands customer, to secure your spot on our waitlist, a $1,300 one-time deposit is required.
- Once the Savor Live team begins the app onboarding process with you, you must activate your app and begin processing customer transactions within three months. You will then receive confirmation of your $1,300 Savor Brands packaging credit, which must be used within one year from the date issued.
- To continue using your app after its initial year, customers are required to place a packaging order with Savor Brands at least once annually.
- After the initial year of registration, there is a $130 annual administration and app licensing fee per app owner (Apple receives $99 of this fee annually).
- If you have more than one location, there is a $300 one-time setup fee for each additional location.
If you have yet to purchase packaging from Savor Brands but would like a custom branded app, you can begin the process of creating your perfect package. You can create an account on My Savor to gain access to our design toolkit and dielines, review production procedures, request samples, submit artwork, and more. You can also contact us with any questions. Once we receive full payment on your packaging order and you become a Savor Brands customer, you are eligible to pay the $1,300 deposit for your app and secure your spot on our waitlist.
You will then receive a $1,300 packaging credit on your Savor Brands account, provided that you activate and use your app within three months of initial contact from the Savor Live onboarding team to begin your app customization.
In fact, in-store mobile payments will reach $503 billion by 2020, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 80 percent between 2015 and 2020. Additionally, the number of in-store mobile payment users in the U.S. is predicted to reach 150 million by the end of 2020—which will represent 56% of the consumer population at that time. Even the Girl Scouts actually sold more cookies when they began to take mobile payments.
Furthermore, given that 70 percent of millennials identified rewards and/or discounts as the most compelling motivational factors for making mobile payments, we’ve incorporated both mobile payments and a rewards program into your app.